Boho Bridal Hair.
Tumbling Curls are a must for a boho bride, soft curls tumbling over the shoulder. This is very pre-Raphaelite and very beautiful, elegant, simple and classic.
My top 5 steps to shining like silk.
* Hide your hairdryer six weeks before your wedding you'll soon see the difference in shine and condition to your hair.
* Always use conditioner after shampooing your hair this will re-seal the surface cuticle and up the shine.
* Have a trim every six to eight weeks to stop those split ends.
* Always use a pro saw-cut comb, plastic ones will tear the hair.
* Use intensive treatment this will reduce breakage and stop expensive colour fading.
View some more of our boho brides on Gemma's portfolio here